If you’re going to risk everything you have and work harder than most in your own business why wouldn’t you want to make the most of the opportunities available to you by maximising your profits and building the value of your business, perhaps so you can sell the business down the track, enabling you to fulfil long-dreamed of personal goals or retire comfortably?
Yet so many business owners never maximise their full business potential, or worse still, go bust, thinking that business improvement is all too difficult. In fact, there is a lot you can do with the right guidance and by focussing on a few simple techniques e.g. knowing your break-even point (taking into account your drawings and tax payments), reviewing your prices to make sure you’re covering all your costs or an 80/20 analysis of your customers to weed out the dross.
Are you looking for a new challenge or maybe longing to escape from a dreary job?
Do you want to turn your business dreams and ideas into reality
Starting a new business can be a minefield, so before you even start you probably need help to establish the viability of your business plans, manage the risks, carry out the necessary market & competitor research, decide on the best business name and work on your branding - and that’s just for starters!
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, I can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Assist you to complete any registration procedures with Companies Office or the Inland Revenue
- Deal with all company secretarial issues
- Set up systems for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
I can help you succeed.
Properly structured regular management meetings with pre-prepared agendas are essential to allow management and/or business owners to work on the business away from the day-to-day minutiae and monitor progress towards business goals and work out the best way to get round roadblocks, in addition to providing accountability for subsequent action. I will prepare the agenda for, act as facilitator for and attend your management meetings.