Call Nick on 021 225 6425

Strategic & Business Planning

Xero Accounting

Most small business owners spend more time planning their annual holidays than they do in their business, yet international research reveals that on average, businesses with a working business plan achieve 63% higher revenue growth and 58% higher profit growth.

Planning is all about:

  • Taking prudent, calculated risks rather than blindly reacting to events
  • Making the best use of available resources
  • Setting a path to achieve the lifestyle you want.

Having an attainable goal in business can be more important to success than almost anything that you do. Heard the sayings that “If you aim for nothing you’ll hit it with remarkable accuracy every time”.  Would you set out on a journey without knowing your destination?

Research shows that successful people like millionaires look at their goals every day but billionaires write down their goals three times a day. At Harvard University in the US a survey discovered that in one particular class, 3% of the students had written goals. 10 years later it was found that the net wealth of the 3% was greater than that of the other 97% combined!

My goal setting process enables you to set both personal and business goals using my Vision and Goals workbook and start planning to achieve business and personal success. 

Your strategic planning will provide the template for your business to move ahead and your action business plans will detail the actual day-to-day things you need do to attain your goals.

I can help you work out what you want your business to look like when you’ve made it and highlight the gap between where you are now and then. We’ll also draw up the detailed business action plans for you (including the necessary financial forecasts), working backwards to identify the key steps you need to achieve as well as working out the necessary resources you will require, whether additional working capital, plant or equipment or staff.

Join those highly successful businesses who have been found to have two common characteristics, firstly a clear picture of the future, and secondly, established business goals.

We used Nick as our Accountant and business advisor for over 5 years and he became more like our CFO. Our businesses were complex and required some "out of the square" approaches and Nick was able to offer constructive advice and alternatives. Life is a lot simpler now and much of that is thanks to Nick and his team who we would thoroughly recommend to all SME's as an alternative to some of the corporate Accountants that are out there.

Murray Painter - GoGroup NZ Ltd